New Greeting Cards

08:29



I'm very excited about the launch of my new greeting cards, which will are available to pre-order on my website now. With hand-painted florals, sweet sentiments and hand-drawn patterns, printed on a beautiful textured card which is made in a old paper mill in the Lake District from sustainably managed forests. My new cards are blank inside and include a brown kraft paper envelope, all wrapped up in a protective cellophane bag. They are perfect for almost any occasion and will be available in a few weeks time. Available to pre-order online now.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your greeting cards! The design itself already has a message. I think anyone who would receive it should consider themselves lucky. Their cards have unique designs that were hand-drawn, and created quite artistically. That thought itself is already a great gift to receive. Cheers!

    Sally Park @ Client Retention

    ReplyDelete