Eat your greens: Veggie Tableware for M&S

06:48

A series of vegetable paintings I was commissioned to do by Marks & Spencers is now available in their new tableware collection. This was a really nice brief of realist watercolour colour veggies with a inky modern edge. I suggested to add some witty words to the range to just give it a charming little touch to the pieces too. The range has turned out really well! It's not my usual style but a nice change for the norm for me. Shop the collection now for some classic, conversational pieces for your dining table. Available exclusively from Marks & Spencers www.marksandspencer.com


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice and amazing post. I really appreciate you on good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very useful to us thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete