Picnic Collection for Debenhams

00:00

Picnic season is finally upon us, after a beautiful sunny weekend it's really kick started positive thinking about the summer ahead. I'm planning lovely trips to the Great British seaside and picnics in the local countryside here in Derbyshire. I've ordered in my picnic basket ready for alfresco dining on warm summer evenings after work. So I thought I'd feature a bit about my picnic collection for Debenhams today and post these dreaming photos from the SS16 catalogue. This years collection is bigger than ever and includes everything you need from pretty melamine to vintage style wicker baskets. As all my collections for Debs this range is limited edition, we are all ready working on next years range. So get yours whilst stocks last. Shop online here...

 

Here's a little insight into my sketchbook for this collection.

You Might Also Like

0 comments