Seak peek...Sketchbook Pages

06:55

Here's an exclusive sneaky peek into my sketchbook for Debenhams A/W14. The new collection features farmyard scenes, vintage style prints and handpainted garden birds Some products have now launched online which I've featured below. There will be lots more to come, the full range will be in the shops by the end of August so stay tuned...






For every tea lover, this gorgeous tea for two set is made from fine china. Including a teapot and two cups, which stack together, in gorgeous retro inspired floral bird prints. 
Tea for two, £24

These two mugs come presented in a really gorgeous gift box. Featuring my farmyard scenes, one with a row of curious cows and the other features my puddle ducks.

One of my favourite products are these set of four stacking mugs, which come in a dotty gift box.
The design features the best in show of my farmyard animals.
Set of four stacking mugs, £22.50


This last one is a little random but my cat Rex was trying to get my attention whilst taking these photos. He was casually sketching all over my drawings and sitting on my sketchbook trying to get himself photographed! He's one of a kind that boy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments