Sneak Preview: Spring/Summer 2016 for Debenhams

03:58

Last month I went to London for the Debenhams Spring/Summer 2016 Press Show.
There are two Press shows a year and they are always a spectacular event, showcasing all the new product launches in the months ahead. It's an invite only sort of affair and as it's a really exclusive preview of what will be available in Debenhams in the Spring. 
Prestigious journalist's, magazine editors and Bloggers are amongst the select few invited to attend. 
I love attending these events as I get to talk directly to all the writers of the glossy magazines and prominent Bloggers about my upcoming collection. It always feels like a celebration of hard work from the me and the Debs team. After months of researching, drawing, designing, altering, formatting, sourcing, sampling and finalising. The products are finally ready to be revealed to the outside world. It's a daunting yet exciting time. Here's a sneak preview for you all of the press show, I'll be posting more close up snaps soon. But for now this is a little teaser.

   


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great blog, Ashley! Where do I subscribe?

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, just enter your email into the side bar at the top of the page to follow my blog.

      Delete