Spring/Summer 2018 for Debenhams

07:15

It may have been the longest winter ever recorded here in England, surely! What an earth has happened to Spring? Roll on the heat wave I say! My Spring/Summer 2018 collection has hit Debenhams stores nationwide now, so I thought I'd do a little post about it.
This year's collection is a tropical feast! Aching for warmer climates and dinner alfresco? 
This collection will get you day dreaming about the holiday coming up.
Full of fun, fruity accessories, foliage print kitchen textiles and quirky watercolour flamingos. It's was a really fun range to work on. I found myself recently pigeon holed into a British themed brand. But that's not what I'm about alone, so I really enjoyed the freedom of this brief. 
The range is exclusive to Debenhams in stores across the country and online. From jungle leaf tea towels, picnic plates featuring flamingo's paddling, fruity bowls and pineapple teacups. Turn your home into a tropical paradise with my new collection. In stores until August/September 2018 only, or until stocks last. This is a limited edition range and when it is gone it's gone!
 
Shop the collection here...

Shop the range from £6 at debenhams.com
Until September 2018

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the information you shared.

    ReplyDelete