New Cushion Kits

04:13

Newly added to my website!
 
Make your very own cushion with my new cushion kits. Everything you need to hand make your own animal cushion in one little box. These easy to make kit includes, printed fabric, stuffing & instructions on how to make it yourself. My kits add a handmade touch to your home and creates a real talking point to boast to all your friends, you can proudly say… I made it myself!
 
Each animal has it's own character waiting for you to bring it to life, this is Lola she loves jumping into puddles and picnics in the park. She doesn’t like squirrels.

 
  
Molly is a curious cow, she loves to eat dandelions and doesn’t like hedgehogs.


Meet them all over on my website www.ashleythomasdesign.co.uk
Which is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments